2003-01-09

Our Four Sons

Four guys went golfing; one went in the clubhouse to pay while the others waited at the first tee. One of the guys says, �I'm so proud of my son. He is a stock broker and he's made enought that he just gave away a huge portfolio.� The next guy said, �I'm so proud of my son. He's a car dealer and he's doing so well, he just gave away a Ferrari.� The third guy says, �I'm so proud of my son. He's got enough money that he just gave away a million-dollar home.�
Just as the third guy fininshes talking, the fourth guy joins them and asks, �What are you guys talking about?'
�Just about how good our sons are doing,� the three men replied. �Well, my son is doing very well,� says the fourth man, �He's a male stripper and just last week he got a huge portfolio, a Ferrari and a million-dollar home.�

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home